About Cobra America
We are the right people, getting you the right belt. We’re the right connection.
The Cobra group is one of the leading manufacturers of conveyor belts. Our Depreux products are intended for use in heavy industries (such as mining, steel mills and power plants). Our Transco products are intended for the food industry. We also have our Indi line for uses such as postal, pharmaceutical and other sectors. The Cobra group was created in 1992, and grew to be a global company by 2001.
To meet all of your needs and to provide the highest quality service possible, we have:
- A testing facility to test our products,
- A long history of the industry, and the knowledge that goes with it,
- An experienced team who can take special care of you and your facilities.
We can offer you:
- A wide choice of conveyor and elevator belts from our stock,
- A cut-to-size service,
- Punching holes for elevator belt service,
- Products and accessories for joining strips of belt,
- Short delivery times.
THE COBRA GROUP HAS A GLOBAL FOOTPRINT.
WITH A COMBINED REVENUE OF 100 MILLION
AND NEARLY 500 EMPLOYEES.